Skoda’s sales volumes in India are expected to more than double to about 50,000 units this calendar year as compared to 23,858 units in 2021.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
Read Complete Print Edition
Skoda to launch electric vehicle in India soon – The Economic Times
More from Electric VehicleMore posts in Electric Vehicle »
- Shared electric scooters and electric bikes can reduce traffic in urban centres – Nature.com
- Motors partners with IndusInd Bank to offer exclusive Electric Vehicle Dealer Financing | Tata Motors Limited – Tata MotorsMotors partners with IndusInd Bank to offer exclusive Electric Vehicle Dealer Financing | Tata Motors Limited – Tata Motors
- Novel Efforts Underway To Feed EV Charging Deserts – Forbes
- 10 Most Affordable Electric Cars and Trucks Coming in 2023 – Review Geek
- Nio, Alibaba, Bilibili among China stocks set for another rally as Covid controls ease – msnNOW