Get your tickets now!
Montgomery County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is sponsoring three free clinics this fall for residents to learn how to use electric scooters.
The clinics will give residents 18-and-older the opportunity to take a test ride, learn safety tips and get details on basic scooter laws. Each drop-in session will last two-to-four hours and e-scooters will be available at each site. Anyone interested in e-scooters can stop in at any time during the clinic.
— MCDOT (@MCDOTNow) October 25, 2022
Participants must have a valid driver’s license or ID. No registration is required to attend a clinic and walk-ups are welcome. Cancelations due to bad weather will be posted online at tinyurl.com/5n8adjaj.
The schedule of clinics:
Like this post? Sign Up for Our Daily Update
© Montgomery Community Media. All Rights Reserved.
County Offering Free E-Scooter Clinics – Montgomery Community Media
- This fake Tesla Cybertruck from India looks next to original – HT Auto
- 9 Electric Vehicle Growth Stocks To Watch – Forbes
- Stellantis CEO seeks Indian suppliers’ support for its EV growth plans – BusinessLine
- Electric Vehicles Require Lots of Scarce Parts. Is the Supply Chain Up to It? – The Wall Street JournalElectric Vehicles Require Lots of Scarce Parts. Is the Supply Chain Up to It? – The Wall Street Journal
- DAVID FURLONGER: Why South Africans aren’t buying electric vehicles – BusinessLIVE