Canoo (NASDAQ:GOEV) fell 6.50% on Friday amid a harsh day for the electric vehicle sector as a whole.
Shares of Canoo (GOEV) carved out a new all-time low of $1.50 during the session.
The big drop on GOEV coincides with short interest outstanding on the electric vehicle stock at almost 20% of total float.
Wall Street has been bullish on GOEV with three of the four ratings on the books at Buy-equivalent. Meanwhile, the Seeking Alpha Quant rating on GOEV flipped to Sell from Hold on September 9 to give investors a heads-up on a potential downturn.
Canoo slides to new low as EV stocks battered again – Seeking Alpha
- Novel Efforts Underway To Feed EV Charging Deserts – Forbes
- 10 Most Affordable Electric Cars and Trucks Coming in 2023 – Review Geek
- Nio, Alibaba, Bilibili among China stocks set for another rally as Covid controls ease – msnNOW
- India steps up audit of EV firms taking subsidies, reports say – Economic Times
- Upcoming Electric Cars in India 2022: Mercedes Benz EQA, Tesla Model Y, Hyundai Ioniq 5, More – MySmartPriceUpcoming Electric Cars in India 2022: Mercedes Benz EQA, Tesla Model Y, Hyundai Ioniq 5, More – MySmartPrice