The rising investment by the major automotive manufacturers in India to accelerate the penetration of electric vehicles in the country is likely to bolster the market growth.
The Tata Tiago EV is expected to launch in India in December 2021. The Tata Tiago EV will rival Tiago, GO and GO Plus. Expect prices to start from 6.00 Lakh.
The upcoming Maruti WagonR EV will be the cheapest high-voltage EV to be sold in India and to do so Maruti could fit it with a smaller battery pack that will give it a driving range of around 200 km.
Participate & Win Rs.5000 Freecharge Voucher!
BGR is a leading online destination for news and commentary focused on the mobile and general consumer electronics markets. It is America’s number one source of exclusive and breaking mobile news, and a technology category leader among early adopters, savvy technophiles and casual readers alike. more
Copyright 2022 India Dot Com Private Limited
Tata Altroz EV to Maruti WagonR EV: Top 5 upcoming electric cars in India around Rs 10 lakh – BGR India
- SmooSat kids electric scooter with three speeds on sale from $135, today only – 9to5Toys
- Cheaper electric vehicles coming despite high battery costs – Los Angeles Times
- Razor EcoSmart Cargo 1,000W electric scooter carries two adults – Electrek.co
- U.S. and International-Equity Funds Continue Their Slide – Morningstar
- Eric Jensen: Laws aimed at getting us to switch to electric vehicles show we have a long road ahead – Chicago TribuneEric Jensen: Laws aimed at getting us to switch to electric vehicles show we have a long road ahead – Chicago Tribune