Delhi Metro services on Pink Line will be affected between July 12-15 on account of ongoing interlinking work. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said in a statement on Saturday that services on Pink Line will be disrupted between Monday and Thursday due to interlinking work of Overhead Equipment (OHE) on its yet-to-be opened section between Mayur Vihar Pocket1 and Trilokpuri Sanjay Lake stations.
“Train services during these days on Pink Line will continue to run as usual from Majlis Park to Mayur Vihar Phase-I section and from IP Extension to Maujpur/Shiv Vihar section,” DMRC executive director Anuj Dayal said in the statement.
Also Read: Anticipating farmers’ protest, Delhi Metro to close three stations on Saturday
Furthermore, Mayur Vihar Ph-II, Mandawali, East Vinod Nagar, West Vinod Nagar, Mayur Vihar Pocket-I, and Trilokpuri stations will also be closed during this period, according to the statement.
DMRC added that metro services during these days on the Pink Line will continue to operate as usual from Majlis Park to Mayur Vihar Phase-I section and from IP Extension to Maujpur/Shiv Vihar section.
“First and last train timings from the modified terminal stations for this period (i.e., Mayur Vihar Phase-I and IP Extension) will remain unchanged during this period,” read the statement.
Also Read: Delhi’s Chandni Chowk a no-vehicle zone now
Announcements have already been made at the stations and inside the trains on the Pink Line regarding the same. The DMRC statement further stated that normal metro services on the corridor will be resumed as per the present practice from July 16 onwards.
The time schedule for the first and last train from the modified terminal stations – Mayur Vihar Phase-I and IP Extension – will remain unchanged for the said duration.
“Announcements will also be made at the stations and inside the trains on Pink Line about the modified destination of trains during this period,” said the statement.
Copyright©2022 Living Media India Limited. For reprint rights: Syndications Today
Add Business Today to Home Screen
Delhi metro update: Pink Line services to be affected from July 12-15; check out details – Business Today
- Toxic smog turns India's capital "into a gas chamber" – CBS News
- Delhi's temperature to drop further, AQI still ‘poor’ at 293 on Friday – Times Now
- Air Quality In Delhi 'Poor', Minimum Temperature 15.4 Degrees Celsius – Outlook India
- Delhi Records 1,333 New Covid Cases, Highest Daily Rise In Over A Month – Outlook India
- Delhi High Court directs DDA to restore allotment of land to allottee after failing to communicate High Court order – Bar & Bench – Indian Legal NewsDelhi High Court directs DDA to restore allotment of land to allottee after failing to communicate High Court order – Bar & Bench – Indian Legal News