Sourabh Saini, a delivery driver for Indian online supermarket BigBasket, is thrilled by the attention he gets as he zips around Noida, a satellite city on the outskirts of Delhi, in his three-wheeled electric van.
“I like how my electric van always gets noticed,” said Saini, who made the switch from fossil fuels about eight months ago as part of BigBasket’s push to electrify 90% of its fleet. “Customers are surprised at how silent it is. They get curious about my experience of driving an EV and start asking about its price and range.”
Amazon, Flipkart Leading India EV Transition Run Into Roadblocks – Bloomberg
- Ola teases design of its future electric car – The New Indian Express
- Mangaluru: Electric scooter catches fire, turns into ashes in Bondel – Daijiworld.com
- Arizona to get millions to build electric car charging stations along interstates – 12news.com KPNX
- Kerala registers car that runs on hydrogen fuel — 1st in country – Down To Earth Magazine
- Electric vehicles to drive auto capex up by Rs 70630 crore in 5 yearss – Business Standard