Sourabh Saini, a delivery driver for Indian online supermarket BigBasket, is thrilled by the attention he gets as he zips around Noida, a satellite city on the outskirts of Delhi, in his three-wheeled electric van.
“I like how my electric van always gets noticed,” said Saini, who made the switch from fossil fuels about eight months ago as part of BigBasket’s push to electrify 90% of its fleet. “Customers are surprised at how silent it is. They get curious about my experience of driving an EV and start asking about its price and range.”
Amazon, Flipkart Leading India EV Transition Run Into Roadblocks – Bloomberg
- The Gas Station's Hidden Battle to Survive – POLITICO
- Mahindra ties up with three EV infra players for charging solutions – Business Standard
- A first for industry: Hyundai may ink pacts for direct power purchase – Business Standard
- The people most interested in electric vehicles can't afford to buy them – NPR
- Manhattan Fire Caused By E-Scooter Injures 43 – Jalopnik